Autumn grey and pink ♡

As the weather gets colder and colder,
I felt a little pressured to rock more autumnal hues as a nail blogger.
So today, I'm wearing a an October-weather-worthy nail.

The purple toned grey taupe is Sally Hansen # 404 Greige Gardens.
In just two coats, you get a good glossy coverage, and I love this sophisticated colour!!
However, when I applied it on all five of my fingers, it had a little aging effect,
and made my hands looks so old!!

So instead, I decided to use Greige Gardens on just my accent nails,
and reached for a pretty soft pink to compliment the grey.

The pink polish with silver hex glitters and fine glitters is Revlon # 230 Popular.
 The sheerness of the polish required a good three coats for full opacity,
but in return gave the glitters a suspended look and so much depth!!

In the end, I'm glad I settled for this colour-combo,
greys go with soft pinks so well♡

No comments:

Post a Comment