Autumnal nude and plum ♡

Today, I'm trying out more of my autumnal shades to be a good nail blogger!!

The beautiful and shiny deep purple (looking a little like navy blue in the photos above) is
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in the shade of Plum.
As with all the Gelly Hi-Shine polishes, it's very shiny and opaque,
and I absolutely love the deep, rich hue!!
I tried to create a lace-like pattern with Barry M Nail Art Pen in White.

The nude polish is OPI MY Vampire Is Buff, my new favourite neutral colour!

As beautiful and sophisticated as these two polishes may be,
I honestly cannot wait for the spring to come, 
so that I can go back to being the pastel-loving nail blogger that I am♡
Do you have any autumnal colours that I can try?? 
(Hopefully without looking too dark and dull??)xx






No comments:

Post a Comment