OPI: Suzi's Hungary AGAIN!

Hi everyone!

Today, I'm wearing a super vibrant neon hue,
OPI #NL E73 Suzi's Hungary AGAIN! from their Euro Centrale Collection!!
I think the pictures above look a tad coral than its actual colour,
which is more neon and bright pink.
But I've noticed that this colour shows many different characteristics  depending on the lighting.
I used 3 coats for the pictures above,
and added a 4th coat wherever I needed to cover up the streaks.
The application was amazing,
but I tried to be extra gentle when applying the 2nd and 3rd coats,
because the formula is very thin
and I wanted to avoid getting uneven coverage.

Just to let you know how thin the formula is,
here's a picture of the first coat.

So what do you think??

I think this colour is perfect for a summertime pedi,
as well as for an accent for tribal pattern nail arts and watercolour nail arts!!

Thanks for reading♡ xx



No comments:

Post a Comment