violet sugar nails

Today I'm very excited to show you my new textured Zoya polish
in the shade of Stevie from Zoya's PixieDust Summer Edition Collection
It's a soft, elegant and sweet shade of violet
with the same glittery, matte, sugar-like texture that we all adore... 
I absolutely love this polish.
Just LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
You can't help staring at your nails under the sun,
the silver sparkle and violet is just prfection ♡

✤ Colours Used ✤
Zoya #ZP675 Stevie

I have used 2 coats for all the pictures.
It is a little on the sheer side,
but I prefer the kind of sheer, translucent finish that gives it more depth,
rather than applying 3 coats and getting an opaque, flat finish.

This last picture was taken under the sun.
See how sparkly the nails are? ♡



Have a lovely Sunday everyone!! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment