Today, I tried a gradient nail, in a refreshing blue and sparkly top coats.
It looks so pretty under the light,
it's a shame my camera couldn't quite capture the sparkles too well :(
Easy steps to create this look...
1. Apply base coat.
2. Using a sponge, dab a shimmery light blue on the top 1/2 of the nail.
3. When the first coat has dried, repeat the same process, this time onto the top 1/3 of the nail.
4. Repeat the same process onto the top 1/4 of the nail.
5. Apply a glitter top coat.
6. Apply another glitter top coat with finer glitters.
7. Apply a soft pink jelly to smooth everything out.
8. Apply a quick-dry top coat.
✤ Colours Used ✤
Base coat: Base coat: OPI#NT T10 natural nail base coat
Shimmery periwinkle blue: 2true Glossywear Nail Polish #48
Big glitter: NYC#155 Gramercy Glitz
Finer glitter: TiNS#017 the aurora mist
Pink jelly: Rimmel try harder double duty base coat
Top coat: Seche Vite dry fast top coat
What do you think?
Beneath the glitters, the blue polish looks almost grey/silver.
The different sized glitters look so pretty with the pink jelly adding depth to everything.
It's a lovely colour to cool your finger tips on a hot summer day :)
I just wish we had more sun in London!!