This is how my nails look today♪
Easy steps to create this look...
1. Apply a base coat to protect your nails.
2. Apply 2 coats of pink nail polish.
3. Drop random dots on your nails with a beige nail polish.
4. Wait for your nails to dry.
5. Using the narrow end of a toothpick,
draw rough lines around the beige dots with a black nail polish.
6. Apply a top coat (optional).
Personally, I think it's better not to use a top coat, as it seals and flattens out the patterns.
By using a toothpick, you can draw rough, jagged lines that looks like a real leopard print ♥
✤ Colours Used ✤
Base coat: OPI#NT T10 natural nail base coat
Pink: Zoya#ZP244 mia
Beige: Rimmel#500 caramel cupcake
Black: BarryM#47 black
Top coat: Seche Vite dry fast top coat
↑↑Click on the links above for detailed posts of each colour♪♪